Monday, October 6, 2008

The Simple Woman



Go her to do this FABULOUS little blog post....








For Today... Monday October 6th, 2008




Outside my Window...It's dark!




I am thinking...I am sooo tired!! I should be in the bed!




From the kitchen...oh, well, not much! I didn't cook today!! We ahve been gone ALL day, but I am planning on bacon wrapped Chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans with my fabulous yeast rolls for tomorrow...YUM!!




I am wearing... a brown skirt and and a peach tank top....and wondering why am I not in my PJs at 11:24 at night?!




I am reading...nothing right now...:(




I am thankful for...God's Love!




I am hoping...to get the house cleaned SOON!




I am creating...fall crafts!!




I am hearing...the train and teh fish tank




Around the house...It is a MESS! Toys, laundry....you name it!




One of my favorite things...is coffee on my porch in the fall breeze


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you….my lifelong friend, Emily got married this weekend!...there I am, 3rd from the left










No comments:

Post a Comment