Monday, November 3, 2008





For Today Monday November 3, 2008...






Outside my Window... It's dark...of course....I'm always doing this at night!!






From the learning rooms...We are working on vowels in Phonics, 1-20 in Numbers, writing vowels, our name and "1, 2 & 3" in Handwriting, Presidents in Social Studies, memorizing our address and phone Numer in Readiness Skills and today in Art we made the letter "Ii" out of glitter and in Bible we learned about the tower of Babel.






I am thankful for...God helping me get up early this morning!!






From the kitchen... Sloppy Joes!






I am reading...Lifetime Guarantee, preschool curriculum, A Fish out of Water, everything and Anything Dr. Suess, recipes!






I am creating... A routine for my Children






I am hearing... quiet






Around the house... It is peacful! Candles are lit, everything is straightened (for THIS five minutes, at least!) and put away.






One of my favorite things... My kids laughing together






A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... I'm learning how to coupon tomorrow!! YAY!






Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Pumpkin Carving with my Babes!


No comments:

Post a Comment